All Black outfit with the Faux Fur Coat

05:02

Happy Sunday guys, today I figured I would blog a simple outfit which I feel with the Faux Fur Coat is so classy and very feminine.




                     Black Jeans-H&M,Black Halter Top-River Island,Boots-Topshop,Fur coat-Zara

Simplicity is key. I feel this coat works exceedingly well with simple pieces so all eyes are focused on this beautiful fur coat. I have always been a lover of bargains and sale hunting which I have inherited from my mum. I managed to get my hands on this gorgeous faux fur coat which looks so expensive from Zara for only £15.99 which I think is a bargain I was starstruck for a minute at the price. The sleeves and everything about this coat screams 1960s elegance. I must admit I have been a lover of Fur this season as well as investing upon a Fur Gilet and also Fur scarf so this beautiful garment adds to my collection. It is hard to see these boots as the picture doesn't do them justice they go with absolutely anything in my wardrobe. I have been wearing them non stop.
 (excuse my hair, I realised my bun was slightly lopsided after taking these photos0



                                                          Chloe xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts