The off the shoulder top

06:30





                              Top-Zara,Denim Shorts- Zara, Sandals-Birkenstock,Tassle Bag-Oasis

I have been loving wearing off the shoulder tops, I feel they're so elegant and feminine and very on trend for this season. This particular top I bought in the Zara sale for £20.00 and I think on the sale hanger, it simply doesn't do it enough justice. It is beautifully made and the sleeves are gorgeous as they flare out. This outfit is very minimal rather like my style these days, I paired the off the shoulder top with some basic denim shorts. The bag I feel adds texture and interest to the outfit giving it a more relaxed bohemian feel by the suede ans tassles.

                                                                 Chloe x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts