Pleated Culottes

10:37

British Summers never are very sunny so I am finding it exceedingly hard to dress accordingly to the weather, I have found Culottes are my staple at the minute and I now own three pairs. I feel myself leaning towards them every time I get dressed in the morning for their comfort, practicality and stylish look.




Culottes-Topshop, Bardot Top- Topshop, Shoes- Birkenstock


This outfit is a perfect example of my everyday attire. These Culottes are a gorgeous colour and fit and an on trend piece for S/S16 as pleats made an appearance on the catwalks back in September. I am loving neutral tones for Summer as I feel like compliment my skin tone and look for elegant and classy. Culottes are so stylish as I feel like can be worn in a feminine way like my outfit or a more sport luxe look with trainers.and a crisp white top.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts