Trends I have been loving

11:53

Hello, I realise I have been absent from the fashion blogging world for a long while, but I want to try and get back into blogging as I do find it an enjoyable hobby. I thought I would showcase some of the trends I have been loving for 2017.

Gingham
 

Gingham is making an appearance in all the high street shops at the moment. It is a trend I personally love. The gingham print adds texture and detail to any outfit and is a trend which I will see through till summer. This trend has been around for a while but this season it is everywhere.

Ruffles



This trend is perfect for me, my style is very simplistic and minimal but I love feminine blouses and flowy, romantic clothing. Ruffles are a huge trend for Spring 2017 and I intend on expanding my blouse collection. I feel they add so much texture to an outfit and can make an outfit look instantly put together and classy,

Florals


A trend that never seems to escape each S/S is florals, florals keep coming back around and to be
honest I'm glad theyre still a prominent trend for S/S. There is alot of loud florals around at the moment such as bright corals and fuchsias but I'm more of a fan of delicate florals like above because I think theyre much more muted and add detail.



Thanks for reading
Chloe x












A trend that never seems to escape each S/S is florals, florals keep coming back around and to be honest I'm glad theyre still a prominent trend for S/S. There is alot of loud florals around at the moment such as bright corals and fuchsias but I'm more of a fan of delicate florals like abov

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts