Spring 2016 Trends

09:52

Hi guys,since Spring is looming and wearing Winter clothes is starting to get tideous,I thought I would share with some of my favourite upcoming trends for Spring which excites me.

                                                                 Slip Dresses

Slip dresses became a noticeable trend for S/S16,relating back to the 90's.The slip dresses imbue alittle lace for this season evoking a minimal,feminine feel.Several designers embarked on this trend such as  Givenchy ,Alexander Wang,Calvin Klein,Chloe.




Solid Stripes

Stripes have always been a prominent trend for this time of year,this S/S16 its all about bold,prominent layered shades of colour.I personally love this trend and although I'm not sure if stripes suit me I will definately be playing around with stripes this season. Some of my favourite striped garments come from Salvatore Ferragamo,Stella McCartney,Chloe,Dolce and Gabbana.


Flamenco Ruffles

This personally is my favourite trend for upcoming Spring,I need to add something textured into my wardrobe.Off the shoulder tops and flamenco ruffles have us all dreaming of Spain in the Spring.Ruffles are feminine and romantic and complement an ordinary outfit. With the likes of Balmain,Louis Vuitton, Micheal Kors




Chloe x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts