Janaury Wishlist

08:21

Hi guys,happy new year and this year I'm going to invest more time in my fashion blog and I know I've said this before but new years resolutions and all.So I am one for the January sales and have picked up some real gems so far, however it gets to around mid January and I find myself much more interested in the new season buys,here are a few things on my wishlist for January.

                                                                 Zara Ankle Boots


I saw these beautiful shoes in Zara the other day,I love the detail on them which reminds me slighty of the detail on cowboy boots reminiscent of a folk,bohemian vibe. I could picture them sitting in my wardrobe complimenting numerous outfits.They're currently £39.99 in the Zara sale which is a reasonable price however since I do not need to purchase shoes so I'm patiently waiting for them to go down in price.

 Miss Guided Jumper dress


I have wanted to get my hands on a Jumper dress all Winter however I'm just conscious that one might swamp me.I adore grey knit and I would love to style this simplistic dress,I would probably pair the jumper dress with a thin black or tan belt,tights and boots and a light weight coat such as a beige mac.

PrettyLittleThing Suede Culottes


I adore the fit and style of Culottes as I think they're very flattering,I own a denim pair which I purchased in Summer however I would like to invest in some suede in my wardrobe.Its not exactly Culotte weather however paired with a cream knit and boots and a chunky scarf I think this look could work for Winter and also would be a good transition into Spring to be worn with a Mac and blouse.

Dior Ankle Boots




These Boots are so beautiful and have been everywhere this Winter,I just think for shoes they're perfect however they're alittle out of my price range considering I'm a student maybe one day.I love the colour of these shoes and have seen many dupes which I may have a look at,I adore the colour of the heel as its abit more feminine then the black pair which suits me better.

Zara Cardigan with fringing


A slightly different take on a cardigan,I think this cardigan/jacket is different and would add something more to a plain outfit,I love the fringing detail on the black cardigan as I'm all about the Bohemian trend for A/W15.I would pair this cardigan with a white blouse,denim skirt or skinny jeans and a fringed bag to complement.

H.S Samuel Anklet

This is slightly random but I just love dainty jewellery and anklets as I always wear one in summer but they always break.However I was browsing on the top trends on Vogue for S/S16 and saw an wearing Anklets as a trend,I found a sterling sliver one which is gorgeous and simple to have,I could show it off when wearing jeans or bare legs.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts