Staple tops for winter

11:06

Hi guys, so today I thought I would do a sightly different post and include some staple tops I have been loving for Winter along with my thoughts and ideas of what I usually wear with them.

Slogan Tee

 
    Zara £9.99
So this slogan tee I only just picked up the other day from Zara, This top isn't normally my style, I'm usually very minimal and smart however I thought I would branch out and I had a few ideas of how I wanted to style it. The top is a basic for this time of year paired with jeans tucked in and boots or leather trousers I think would be nice to add a different texture to the outfit.The top fits really well, its a baggy, relaxed fit which I really like at the moment for those casual days.

Knitted grey jumper
 
     H&M £14.99

This jumper I really love and it is very much my style, simple and fitted which looks good paired with anything. I usually wear this jumper with jeans tucked in and grey or black suede boots, or sometimes I would wear this with trainers to give a more relaxed feel. The jumper itself is fitted and the neck is a cowl neck which is the style that is most 'on trend' at the moment. This jumper is such a great stable and can be dressed for different occasions.

Grey jumper with big sleeves

Zara (sale|) £5.99

This was an absolute bargain which I purchased a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't sure what this jumper would look like on as it is quite unusual with the sleeves but I love it. The grey jumper juxtaposes the striped sleeves which gives a more smart vibe. I haven't seen anything similar and I have worn this with my leather trousers and trainers to give a slightly edgy feel to the outfit. I am such a fan of sales and Zara is always my first point of call they have some amazing one off pieces.





 The oversized white jumper

Zara £29.99

This has to be my all time favourite staple top this season, I have been looking for this jumper since November and couldn't seem to get my hands on it. I eventually found it in a size large which is way to big however since it was the only size I bought it anyways but the jumper is meant to be oversized on. I love the colour I think it is very minimal and chic, I have been wearing this none stop since I bought it. Personally I think these style of jumpers look better with skinny or slim trousers as for me baggy garments do tend to hide my figure so by pairing skinny trousers I feel you can still so off your figure whilst being on trend and warm. The jumper also has a cowl neck which I prefer to polo necks this season.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts