Spring/Summer style

14:00

I am nearing the end of my long journey of examinations which we will be coming to an end next week, I cannot wait to get back to normality without revision. As the sun is making an appearance I thought I'd share 2 Spring outfits which I would wear on a sunnier day.

Stylish and chic with a monochromatic print

 
 
 

 


                          Skort-Miss Selfridge,Crop Top-Topshop,Bag-DKNY,Shoes-Kurt Geiger

This is such a stylish,sopshicated, minimalistic look as it incorporates a black and white print which is still a huge trend for Summer15 and also I added a touch of feminity with the top and shoes as the top has delicate lace detailing and is fitted to show off the pattern of the skort.I feel the neutral,pinky toned shoes work well as they compliment the look and have studding to add detail. My bag is my go to essential handbag and I have been using it non stop as I find it goes with nearly every outfit and compliments,Ive had this bag since my birthday but thought I would showcase it on my blog.

The delicate lace crochet top and 70's denim

 


 

       

Top-Hollister, Denim Skirt-Topshop,Shoes-Kurt Geiger, Bag-Accessorize (present from friend)

I feel this outfit is reflective of my style I paired this delicate lace off the shoulder top which I was immediately drawn too because its such a pretty piece and I can pair it with almost anything in my wardrobe for Spring and Summer, every year I found myself being drawn to lace and all things pretty for summer such as some of my all white outfits last year, I thought why not stick to what I know because its my style. I'm definitely favouring the 70's trend this season and I knew it was going to be massive after LFW in September, everything 70's fringe, suede and denim. I love and will continue to wear my big patterned trousers and crochet knit. I adore this denim mini skirt,I purchased this skirt before the hype in March and its so simple and looks so classy and effortless. My shoes I feel again work with outfit and the delicate lace compliments the pastel pink shoe.



                                                                           Mucho Love Chloe x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts