That Coachella girl

09:25

Hey guys, today my blog post has been some what inspired by the Coachella festival, as every year I continuously find myself drawling over outfits and beautiful pieces celebrities wear to Coachella which very much represents the Bohemian trend. I adore the 'Boho Chic' look for Summer and I intend to collect a few more pieces to support my wardrobe.













      Crop Top-Hollister,Necklace-Present,Printed Trousers-Primark,Shoes-Forever 21

I love how this outfit looks as I feel it resembles the Bohemian look which again is popping up in shops for Summer. I bought these printed, paisley trousers last Summer and lived in them simply because they are so comfy and look unique, adding a pop of colour and a stylish pattern to any outfit, I have 2 other similar pairs which I also intend on wearing this Summer. I feel the necklace is a statement piece as the top is plain (deliberately done not to clash with the top),the necklace adds an element of chicness to this outfit.

Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner suits the Bohemian Chic look so well,her snake skin boots compliment her gorgeous slip skirt,her jewellery adds a touch of elegance to this outfit and I think no outfit is complete without matching similar jewellery pieces.

Gigi Hadid

 
One of the 'it' models of the moment Gigi Hadid looks stunning in this sophisticated dress and the suede boots compliment the look well,simple but effortless in my opinion.This outfit resembles the 'Boho' vibe as she has paired a few key jewellery pieces to finish the look off.I have been loving what Gigi Hadid has been wearing recently and I think her style is elegant and classy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts