Summer Outfits- Off the shoulder tops, powder pink and denim

14:33


Hello, since the summer is lurking and we have had some pleasant sunny days, I thought I would share some outfits I have been wearing in the warmer months. I was reflecting the other day at how my blog and style has change and developed over the years,  I feel at the moment I am loving monochromatic outfits as I see them as classy and sophisticated. Heres a look at a few outfits of mine.


                                        Culottes-Topshop, Roll Neck- Zara, Trainers- Nike, Jacket-Zara

I personally love the look of this outfit, it is smart with the roll neck and leather jacket and the culottes compliment the look adding detail with the raw edging. For me I have never been a trainer person however I bought a pair and have been playing around with different ensembles.

                                Top-Zara, White Skirt- Zara, Sandals-Birkinstocks, Sunglasses-Primark

This look I feel screams summer and simplicity, I have opted for very minimal colour following the monochromatic feel which looks so elegant. I opted for some Birkenstocks which I think juxtapose the outfit choice taking away from the dainty top and powder pink coat. I have been obsessed with this jacket as I feel its perfect for summer and the colour its just gorgeous.

                                    Off the shoulder Top- Zara, Jeans-Topshop,Sandals- River Island

I am not usually one for 'denim on denim' however I felt adventurous and wanted to play around with the two tones of denim which I think works well. The top I recently purchased and its simple and pretty. For me I have always been one to show off my shoulders and I feel these style of tops are flattering on me,this is also been since everywhere on the S/S16 catwalks.



                                                             Chloe x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts